Tipsy Tart's Journal

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

November 16th 2005

Well this is my first post so I suppose I had better introduce myself!

My name is TipsyTart (I had strange parents! No actually its Zoe) and I'm 18 years old, born July 1987. I have one mum (wouldn't it be weird if I had two?) and one brother (one is enough) I don't have a dad, well, I do, but lets not go there. I wish I had a sister. I also have an auntie, an uncle, one male cousin and his wife and one female cousin and her fiance. A very small family. Oh and of course there are my two babies- my two dogs. Sam is a five year old Shih Tzu and Maddie is a Gordon Setter puppy born 15/8/2005.

Not much else to say!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:49 AM, Blogger Fiona said…

    Rights Group Lists 'Enemies Of Internet' At UN Summit
    President Hu Jintao's China is considered the leading "enemy of the Internet" The United Nations opens the second phase of its World Summit on the Information Society tomorrow in Tunis.
    Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to company construction mn road on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like company construction mn road!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home